Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Letter to Attorney Samual F. Maguire, Jr.

This is a letter from my attorney, Jeff Rusbridge, to

Samuel F. Maguire, Jr. concerning an ORDER on

Motion to Compel. Mr. Maguire has ignored this

ORDER from the Honorable Judge Jackson Harris.

This ORDER is to compel this lawyer,

who represents Wells Fargo Bank, to disclose

documents that support my case.


Mr. Maguire represents Wells Fargo

in their unethical and unlawful destruction of my

cabin and property and the unethical and

unlawful acts of taking my cabin and property from me.


This cabin and property was under a 99 year lease, which

was paid in full for $85,000.00. The property in this cabin,

which was thrown out in over 2 1/2 inches of rain for over

two weeks, was my personal property collected

since I was born.


My life and my rights were violated by Wells Fargo Bank

and these evil acts were done without reproach

and they must be stopped.


This was all I had left after loosing my custom home

because the former Detective Preston Peavy

falsely arrested me and then went on in

back to back attempts to frame me for

crimes I did not commit, and where I was

in fact the victim of violence.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment