Wednesday, April 6, 2011

IN THE COURT OF APPEALS OF GEORGIA

As of today, April 6, 2011
I have both of my lawsuits
for the same false arrest
pending in the
Court of Appeals of Georgia

In the first case all the briefs
have been filed, yet the appellee
has never filed a brief.

In the second case all briefs
have been filed, including
two (2) Reply Briefs that
I filed in response to
two (2) separate briefs.

Everything I can do has
been done to the best of my
ability and now it is
in the hands of the Appellate Court

Click on the links below to
view the Court of Appeals of Georgia
DOCKET/CASE INQUIRY SYSTEM: RESULTS





Here is the link to my reply brief to
the response filed by Kindrick K. McWilliams,
council for Cherokee County, Sheriff Roger
Garrison and Preston Peavy



.

No comments:

Post a Comment