Monday, October 17, 2011

Wall Street Protest and my story

My Story and Support for the Wall Street Protest and beyond

My name is Kerry Craig Walker and I am originally from Georgia, but I now live in Tennessee.

My Nightmare in Georgia began in 2001 when I was falsely arrested for a crime I did not commit. Then 'they' tried to RAILROAD me by doing everything 'they' could to manufacture my guilt and ignore, cover up, and alter exculpatory evidence.

After one trial ended when we pointed out 'they' had tampered with the evidence, my case drug on for over four long years. I was re-indicted and showed up for some 7 more trial calendars, but I was never given my day in court before 'they' formally dismissed my charges (search: Kerry Walker Story).

During this long Nightmare in Georgia I was forced to sell my awesome custom home (which I personally designed and built over the course of two long years) and lease a small track of land cut out of my former property with a 16 x 24 foot shed on it. I paid $85,000 for the land and the shed at the time of the sale of my home. I have a Bachelors Degree in Architectural Engineering and I had all the proper documents written up and a registered land survey to designate my track of land. This was a fully transferable lease and anyone that bought the land or took the land over would have to honor my lease.

I had completely remodeled this shed into a nice little cabin. I had run water to it and had power run to it. I had air conditioner and electric heaters, as well as a very nice wood burning stove.

Over the course of several years the land that I had sold went through the hands of several lenders and finally landed in the hands of Wells Fargo Bank. When Wells Fargo foreclosed on the property I sold, and from which my small leased track was cut out of, they threatened to take my land and trash out my cabin. During this time a large shed on the property, of which I had legal use of by contract agreements, was broken into and some fourteen to sixteen thousand dollars worth of construction tools, mechanical tools, and landscape tools were stolen. I contacted attorney Jeff Rusbridge and explained the situation to him. He took my case and made up signs to put up on my property which said, "THIS PROPERTY IN LEGAL DISPUTE, DO NOT DISTURB OR TRASH." There were four (4) of these signs posted, with two on my property and two on my cabin.

My two story cabin contained all of my belongings since my birth and it contained heirlooms, antiques, pictures, photo albums and all kinds of electronics---virtually everything I owned since my birth as well as things handed down to me from my family.

Wells Fargo chose to ignore the facts about my lease agreements or the facts about my registered survey and they took my land and trashed out my cabin during inclement weather throwing everything out like a huge pile like garbage!

We went to a hearing and Mr. Rusbridge presented my case and the jerk who represents the bank presented their case with all of their lies. The attorney for Wells Fargo belittled my little cabin, located at the corner of the Etowah River and Lake Allatoona in what was once a natural paradise, and he called my Cabin, "a shack". Both sides presented Orders for Summary Judgment and Judge Laura M. Tate denied both Orders. My case is still in going through the legal ropes and I hope to go to trial soon if Wells Fargo refuses to settle.

This is why I support the efforts of the protesters with all of my heart and I am with them in spirit and I post their efforts on one of my blogs (Wildman Walker's blog).

I hope we will all come together and bring about a true reVolution which will bring about a change in our narcissistic systems and put an end to the power these select few wield over each individual, you and I, and we the people.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment