Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cherokee Tribune - Cherokee native tapped for Ga Court of Appeals


This guy (click link below) is going to make it tough for me in the
Georgia Court of Appeals. He is from the town that created my
Nightmare in Georgia, and he was appointed to his post by
Governor Sonny Perdue.

Ironically, the reporter that wrote this story is Ashley Fuller, the
"investigative reporter" that covered up for what happened to me.
Then when I confronted him on camera, he told me that he was going
to investigate my case. But he lied again, and never did. In fact, because
of my video interview with him (see Tainted Media) in the parking lot
of the newspaper, they called 911 and had the VIOLENT CRIMES UNIT
come out and pay me a visit (see VIOLENT CRIMES UNIT)!

Cherokee Tribune - Cherokee native tapped for Ga Court of Appeals


.

No comments:

Post a Comment