Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HEARING ON DETERMINATION OF INDIGENCY BEFORE HONORABLE MURPHY C. MILLER

This is a copy of the transcript for my hearing to determine if
my Pauper's Affidavit was still valid. It was a hearing that took
place because the Deputy Clerk of Court was playing lawyer and
questioned the validity of a Pauper's Affidavit that had already
been GRANTED by Judge Murphy C. Miller. This was a hearing
that should have never taken place.

But I have learned in order to have a chance for justice
I must keep on jumping through
all of their many hoops.

This resulted in more good news and the judge
determined that my Pauper's Affidavit, that
should have been (according to law) a FINAL ORDER,
was still a valid ORDER.

Although there were errors in this transcript, as is par for
the course, they were not drastic enough to make noteworthy.

There is one thing of interest that happened in this hearing in
the time line of page 16, line 13. There was a bailiff in courtroom,
but then Deputy Sheriff Bobby Bennifield came in into the courtroom.
A few minutes later he came over and grabbed my left arm
with a bear claw grip on my bicep and held on while
demanding that I sit down. I had done nothing to bring about
this violent act, and it was obviously orchestrated
to see how I would react.

I would like you to pay particular attention page 23, starting
on line 16, and note how I stress the fact, again and
again, in my case, of how thousands of good men and
women are in prisons throughout this great country--who
don't belong there!

The judges resulting ORDER allowed my 20 million dollar
complaint to proceed to the Georgia Court of Appeals at no
cost to me. With the new law passed charging a ridiculous
$10.00 per page to transmit records, this saved my case from
ending here. It would have cost over $6,000.00 to send
documents to the appellate court and to pay the court
fees to hear my appeal.






.

No comments:

Post a Comment