Thursday, March 17, 2011

Marty Helppie, the prosecutor in my first case

Sorry to hear about her passing...This was this woman that went all out to put me away for 25 or 30 years for crimes I did not commit, and where I was the VICTIM. I never had any animosity towards her for what she put me through...


Helppie, Martha "Marty" 2010-09-08



Helppie Martha "Marty" Age 56 of Woodstock, GA, passed away on Saturday, September 4, 2010, at Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. She loved her career as legal counsel for Carmax and had previously held a position as Assistant District Attorney in Bartow and Cherokee counties. She was active in Paces Club Alta Tennis Team and was a singer in the band, 'Mad Mission'. A memorial service will be held at 12:30 p.m. on Friday, September 10, 2010, at First United Methodist Church in Marietta, GA with Rev. Sam Mathews officiating.

No comments:

Post a Comment